Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Windows 10 Insider Preview for Phones

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 09:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Windows 10 Insider Preview for Phones

Good Morning All,

I was wondering if anyone has synced up and used the Windows 10 Insider Preview for Phones in their trucks. If so, what were the results, good or bad. I was thinking of installing it on my phone. Thanks for any information you can provide...(sorry for some reason my keyboard wont let put in a question mark).
Old 09-14-2015, 10:24 AM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Hazmat
Good Morning All,

I was wondering if anyone has synced up and used the Windows 10 Insider Preview for Phones in their trucks. If so, what were the results, good or bad. I was thinking of installing it on my phone. Thanks for any information you can provide...(sorry for some reason my keyboard wont let put in a question mark).
No issues with it integrating with the truck. Worked as well as the 8.1 on I had on the phone before but it is still buggy.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:28 PM

Thanks very much Ace007, much appreciated. I had it running on my phone as a daily drive, but took it off when I bought my truck a few days ago. I see they just released a new version this afternoon. I might give it a try. It should be interesting with the new windows phones coming in October \ November. Thanks again.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:03 AM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

This is only for windows phones? How about from tablets?
Old 09-15-2015, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by PhiDeltDave
This is only for windows phones? How about from tablets?
Unfortunately PhiDeltDave, it is. For your tablet, it depends on which version of the Windows Operating System its running. If its a Windows RT version, I'm not sure if that update is out yet. It will require a different update than the phone one, to get it to Windows 10. What is the brand and model number of your tablet and which Windows OS is it running? I can check around the net to see if there has been any beta releases, if you like.

Last edited by Hazmat; 09-15-2015 at 07:34 PM. Reason: grammer and spelling
The following users liked this post:
PhiDeltDave (09-15-2015)

Quick Reply: Windows 10 Insider Preview for Phones