Topic Sponsor
2015 - Present Ford F150 General discussion on the latest generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wet Headliner

Old 06-14-2019, 06:00 PM

Received 36 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Wet Headliner

My son was sitting in the back seat yesterday and noticed that the headliner was wet in the rear right corner and on passenger side of the third brake light. I'm guessing that the panoramic sunroof is leaking and not the rear window. Anyone had this issue? If so, what was the fix?
Old 06-14-2019, 06:08 PM

Received 309 Likes on 220 Posts

Lots of threads on this one but check to make sure the sunroof drains are open and connected. Again there's lots of threads on how to do this.....
Old 06-14-2019, 06:29 PM

Received 36 Likes on 26 Posts

I looked for the posts, and found ones noting the issue but nothing about where the drains are located or how to access them. I thought most of the drain issues were with water in the driver and front passenger floor areas. Were there issues with the back headliner area as well?
Old 06-14-2019, 07:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try this thread it should send you in the right direction https://www.f150forum.com/f118/10-mi...3/#post5947704
Old 06-14-2019, 08:35 PM
Fanboyism is for the weak

Received 399 Likes on 278 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim10517 View Post
I looked for the posts, and found ones noting the issue but nothing about where the drains are located or how to access them. I thought most of the drain issues were with water in the driver and front passenger floor areas. Were there issues with the back headliner area as well?
My problem was a wet headliner in the front passenger area near the visors. My sunroof drain tube had come loose on that side.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wet Headliner

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: