Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Westin Light Bar Mount Review (Pics)

Old 12-10-2016, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Westin Light Bar Mount Review (Pics)

I finally found a light bar mount for the front bumper that didn't require bumper cutting (like in the N-Fab/Smitty) and was extremely reasonably priced.

I purchased the Westin Light Bar mount from AutoAnything.http://www.autoanything.com/lights/w...road-light-bar

Got it like $121 shipped. The website picture listed is NOT what it was. It was supposed to latch into the tow hooks but the one I got had to be mounted from beneath the grill. I actually preferred this as it was even more concealed. I installed the GM Raptor grille last week so I was pretty proficient at removing it again. Install of the actual bar took about an hour. PM me if you want to see the instructions they sent me. Pretty straight forward.

I then attached two 4inch Auxbeam floods and used a wiring harness, and attached the switch through the firewall. I did not actually mount the switch as I didn't want to drill into the steering console. Took about an hour to wire up the way I wanted it.

The results are pretty good. Love the look of it. Light output really makes corner visibility so much better.

I will upload a night picture later.

I'll answer any questions you guys may have. Overall very worth it IMO.
Old 03-28-2018, 12:00 PM

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts

I just happened on this same light bar- I think I am going to get one, as I don't want to put a bull bar on, and can't find a great place to mount lights on the front without any bar, so It looks like I'm gonna get one of these. I would make my own brackets but I just don't have the time or my shop set up yet.
Old 03-28-2018, 04:23 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I did install the same bar on F-150. I love the simplicity of that bar.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Westin Light Bar Mount Review (Pics)