Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

USB Hub Power Connector - Need wiring help/diagram

Old 03-31-2018, 06:56 PM

Received 99 Likes on 79 Posts

Default USB Hub Power Connector - Need wiring help/diagram

So I pulled out my flow-through center console and replaced it with my own console. In the process, I pulled the connector block off the console harness, so I can't plug it back in to the dash harness. I need to get power back to my USB hub. So I'm looking for some help to figure out my options.

1.) Does anybody have the wiring harness part number for the XLT flow-through center console?
2.) Does anybody have the wiring harness part number for the XL USB Power connector?
3.) Does anybody have the wiring harness diagram for the USB Hub (not connector info, but actual wiring diagram)?
4.) Does anybody have the wiring harness diagram for the center console harness?
5.) Does anybody know if the power connector is simply a +12V and Ground? Or is it a different power signal?
Old 03-31-2018, 09:48 PM

Received 391 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by bhamilton
So I pulled out my flow-through center console and replaced it with my own console. In the process, I pulled the connector block off the console harness, so I can't plug it back in to the dash harness. I need to get power back to my USB hub. So I'm looking for some help to figure out my options.

1.) Does anybody have the wiring harness part number for the XLT flow-through center console?
2.) Does anybody have the wiring harness part number for the XL USB Power connector?
3.) Does anybody have the wiring harness diagram for the USB Hub (not connector info, but actual wiring diagram)?
4.) Does anybody have the wiring harness diagram for the center console harness?
5.) Does anybody know if the power connector is simply a +12V and Ground? Or is it a different power signal?
#5, its 12volt and ground, nothing special.
The following 2 users liked this post by Gordy49913:
bhamilton (04-01-2018), MrLunchbox (03-31-2018)
Old 02-29-2024, 09:00 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone have a wiring diagram for the usb converter on the jump seat. I have a 2018 xlt. Looks like wires are black-white and orange-brown. I did the console swap and using the usb hub to replace the 110v outlet since I don’t have the inverter. Trying to find out which wire is 12v and which ground.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: USB Hub Power Connector - Need wiring help/diagram