Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tow Module Connector Pinout

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 08:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tow Module Connector Pinout

This is a bit of a long shot but hopefully one of you with a factory wiring diagram can help me out: I'm looking for the connector pinout for a FL3Z-19H332-A tow module. It's a little off-white box (mounted in the rear of my vehicle) that has a two-pin power connector, a four-pin CAN connector, and a 12-pin connector that runs the trailer lights. I'm looking for the pinout for that third plug, to see if I can also run my 12V and backup light circuits from that unit (it has a 40A fuse, after all). And maybe even trailer brakes (a boy can dream).
Old 08-04-2020, 02:09 PM
Prouddaddy80

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by frankuss
This is a bit of a long shot but hopefully one of you with a factory wiring diagram can help me out: I'm looking for the connector pinout for a FL3Z-19H332-A tow module. It's a little off-white box (mounted in the rear of my vehicle) that has a two-pin power connector, a four-pin CAN connector, and a 12-pin connector that runs the trailer lights. I'm looking for the pinout for that third plug, to see if I can also run my 12V and backup light circuits from that unit (it has a 40A fuse, after all). And maybe even trailer brakes (a boy can dream).
What year is your truck...? Having related issue with an 18' F150...

Quick Reply: Tow Module Connector Pinout