Seat Noise Clicking - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Topic Sponsor
2015 - Present Ford F150 General discussion on the latest generation Ford F150 truck. https://bs.serving-sys.com/serving/adServer.bs?cn=display&c=19&mc=imp&pli=25114164&PluID=0&ord=%%CACHEBUSTER%%&rtu=-1&LineID=$$%%PATTERN:zip%%$$
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Seat Noise Clicking

Old 06-14-2018, 06:39 PM

Default Seat Noise Clicking

I have an 18 f150 screw Lariat with about 4000 miles on it. Recently the drivers seat is creak/clicking under the cushion can feel stuff moving around under my butt when driving over bumps or turning. I know there is a lot of crap under those seats sensors, blowers, etc but anyone else having this issue? Seems like I may have to contact dealer and see whats up.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:00 PM

Here's mine.My Seat Thread
Old 06-14-2018, 09:41 PM

Thanks looked at your thread. Checked mine and that is not the problem. It looks like the weight sensor ( I think that is what it is) in the center might be the problem. Have to wait for it to get abit worse before taking to the stealership.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Seat Noise Clicking

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: