Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Screw rear seat cover?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 01:17 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Screw rear seat cover?

Are there some recommendations for a full rear seat cover for a Screw?
I have 2 kids seats I usually put in the rear. One is a full seat and the other a booster.
I have individual seat protectors/pads that can do under and behind each but they leave the middle section open
and my kids like to climb in the middle to get into their seats so I thought a something that maybe hung on the headrests that protected the seat back and seat bottom.
The only types I've had success find are more for dogs.

Thanks for the thoughts/suggestions
Old 02-08-2019, 02:16 PM

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

I bought a rear seat cover set from Costco, made by CoverKing. They fit great, and protect my leather from the kids and dogs. When it's time to sell the truck, the rear seats should still be in good as new condition.
I got the neoprene, which adds a bit of bulk, but is waterproof and the seats still fold up. Next time I may look into the Veloci-vent fabric, or something similar. I find that my one dogs hair weaves itself into the neoprene, and it's a bit difficult to vacuum out. He's got thick, short, course fur. The other dog with long fine fur, it just sits on top and vacuums out easily.
https://www.costco.com/Coverking-Cus....11618905.html
Tony
Old 02-08-2019, 02:29 PM

Received 40 Likes on 30 Posts

I am looking for good, thick wear resistant fitted covers for the front seats. Do not want to hi-jack the thread at all.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought the screw rear seat cover from Weathertech and it works very well with two Doberman back there. Heavy duty fabric with a rubberized backing. Check with their customer service to see how it’ll work with your car seats, the dobies are my kids.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:48 AM

Received 117 Likes on 86 Posts

@stangman39 I just looked at weathertech and they look like they have just what you are looking for. There is a warning about side airbags though.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:30 AM

Received 496 Likes on 345 Posts

Originally Posted by GoingGonzo
I bought a rear seat cover set from Costco, made by CoverKing. They fit great, and protect my leather from the kids and dogs. When it's time to sell the truck, the rear seats should still be in good as new condition.
I got the neoprene, which adds a bit of bulk, but is waterproof and the seats still fold up. Next time I may look into the Veloci-vent fabric, or something similar. I find that my one dogs hair weaves itself into the neoprene, and it's a bit difficult to vacuum out. He's got thick, short, course fur. The other dog with long fine fur, it just sits on top and vacuums out easily.
https://www.costco.com/Coverking-Cus....11618905.html
Tony
I have Coverking seat covers too. I have a dog that can be rough on interiors. If you keep an eye on ebay they have flash discounts 10 - 20% off. I got 20% off a full custom set of polycotton covers for my supercrew from this guy:https://www.ebay.com/usr/seatcoverspr

Last edited by Wicked ace; 02-10-2019 at 08:34 AM.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:55 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I recommend the Carhartt covers. Very thick fabric and durable.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:26 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

i like my clazzio, had them on my camry, fits very well. people thought it was factory
Old 02-21-2019, 01:54 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by D_D_in_KY
@stangman39 I just looked at weathertech and they look like they have just what you are looking for. There is a warning about side airbags though.
I ended up getting the Weathertech one. I'll be installing it this weekend. I'll report back how it installs.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:20 PM
F150 Forum

Received 546 Likes on 334 Posts

I've used both the Coverking and Weathertech seat covers on a few different types of vehicles over the years and have never had any issues with them. Weathertech also make some of the best floor-mats I've seen on the market and have really great fitment. Coverking is nice for customers that are looking to add a specific color combo or type of material since they have a very wide selection of different customization options. You can even have them add logos or custom embroidery on many of their products which from what I've seen turns out great also. Friend of mine ordered a full set of Coverking seat covers for a Dodge Ram and we were able to get them two-toned in the neoprene material which looked really sharp on the fronts , rears, headrests, and even covered the multi piece center console very well. Either company you really can't go wrong.

Quick Reply: Screw rear seat cover?