Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about rough country shocks

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 04:29 PM

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Question about rough country shocks

I installed my N 2.0 shocks today with the shaft down. I guess the instructions call for shaft up. Havent noticed any issues. Should i flip em or am i good to go. Btw the truck rides s lot better. Oem shocks took little effort to compress and took a long time to fully extend. Almost like they had 100k miles on em.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:57 AM

Received 877 Likes on 568 Posts

Originally Posted by Jdnet
I installed my N 2.0 shocks today with the shaft down. I guess the instructions call for shaft up. Havent noticed any issues. Should i flip em or am i good to go. Btw the truck rides s lot better. Oem shocks took little effort to compress and took a long time to fully extend. Almost like they had 100k miles on em.
gas or liquid? I had some liquid ones and placed them shaft down and they blew out in a few days. Apparently they are supposed to be shaft up. I was told by 4wheelparts so I wouldn't hold too much to that.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:22 AM

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by antho
gas or liquid? I had some liquid ones and placed them shaft down and they blew out in a few days. Apparently they are supposed to be shaft up. I was told by 4wheelparts so I wouldn't hold too much to that.
Gas

Quick Reply: Question about rough country shocks