Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problems with Sirius XM/ Radio

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 10:58 AM

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Problems with Sirius XM/ Radio

I posted this on another form trying to find someone that has had this problem before. This all started about 25,000 miles now almost 36,000.

I have a 2015 KR. I have had problems with the backup camera it is fixed now, i hope. Now fast forward the Sirius XM is not working right it has been in the shop with parts replaced. Will be going back in Monday. When you pull into the garage and pull out the next day it will not connect to a satellite, but after it set out side and i get off from work it will connect. I'm 20 miles from work with no obstructions. Now the radio will not pickup a signal sometimes AM or FM. Has anyone had this problem? The shop seems to be getting to the point that they can not fix it. Sirius has refreshed the radio countless times. Sorry for the long post.

Now about a week out of shop.

Well I just don't know what to do. Now my AM and FM will not work. I did smell some smoke. Call the shop and told them, all they ask was do I still smell smoke. I said no. The Sirius XM seems to work as long as truck stays outside. As far as parts they replaced some board where the CD player is. This has been a on going thing. Just like the mirrors when you get into the truck tilting all the way up sometimes then going back to the last preset. Then the backup camera. Makes me wonder if its all related. I'm not bashing Ford love the truck just like to see it get fixed. Been with Ford for many years.