Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Katzkin leather options

Old 04-02-2015, 10:06 AM

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Default Katzkin leather options

Ordered a xlt crew cab. I want to buy and install Katzkin leather or something similar on the new rig. I notice that there are three quality levels. The levels of quality range from less leather/ more vinyl, full leather seating with part vinyl in some areas to complete full leather. What quality would a lariat leather package be compared to these. Obviously I'm trying to decide between the middle option and the full leather option. Please feel free to chime in, and please add pics if you have any. Even if you had Katzkin on your last f150. Thanks for your help.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:44 AM

Received 91 Likes on 71 Posts

The Lariat seats are leather seating surface with vinyl around the back and sides.

Katzkin seats look sooo freakin sweet man, especially with custom stitching colors and inserts!
Old 04-02-2015, 12:46 PM

Received 333 Likes on 214 Posts

Google 'F150 XLT Katzkin leather seats' for much info/pics...no doubt some forum members with Katzkin will also respond. 100% leather will be BIG $$$$, but Katzkin is a great vendor with many options. Keep in mind that the side bolster air bags must be accommodated.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:03 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Kbarr
Ordered a xlt crew cab. I want to buy and install Katzkin leather or something similar on the new rig. I notice that there are three quality levels. The levels of quality range from less leather/ more vinyl, full leather seating with part vinyl in some areas to complete full leather. What quality would a lariat leather package be compared to these. Obviously I'm trying to decide between the middle option and the full leather option. Please feel free to chime in, and please add pics if you have any. Even if you had Katzkin on your last f150. Thanks for your help.
I have Katzkin full leather with suede inserts in my XLT, I love it. I think the sides might be vinyl? I'm after forgetting but the seats are real leather for the most part. I'm coming from a platinum with the brown leather, I loved that truck and leather but I think I like the quality of the katzkin more.
Attached Thumbnails Katzkin leather options-img_3676.jpg   Katzkin leather options-img_3677.jpg  
Old 04-02-2015, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can we get these after purchase or do we have to order these to be fitted when ordering the car.

Jim
Old 04-02-2015, 06:19 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Can get them whenever, just find a katzkin dealer in your area. Mine were purchased through the dealer, and installed at the local katzkin dealer.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:35 PM

Received 333 Likes on 214 Posts

It's a likelihood that you'll pay more if ordered through the dealer 'cause he/she will need to take some profit out of the transaction...but, perhaps you'll find a benevolent dealer who will give them to you at their cost?
Old 04-02-2015, 06:35 PM

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Alex_Mp
I have Katzkin full leather with suede inserts in my XLT, I love it. I think the sides might be vinyl? I'm after forgetting but the seats are real leather for the most part. I'm coming from a platinum with the brown leather, I loved that truck and leather but I think I like the quality of the katzkin more.
That looks great!! I don't think I have the budget to have someone install them for me. If I go this route I'll have my buddy give me a hand.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:43 AM

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

What does something like this cost?
Old 04-08-2016, 09:14 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm in Canada, the dealer charged me $1200 to have two-tone heated leather installed in my 2014. I just got a quote from a local upholstry place for $1650 installed on my '16, thats not heated. I'm hoping they can sharpen their pencil because it is awesome..
The following users liked this post:
smkn3kgt (04-08-2016)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Katzkin leather options