Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: What bed cover has best security outta these 2 brands?
Retrax
0%
Gatortrax
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Just bought 2016, need help hooking it up...?

Old 01-13-2019, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Just bought 2016, need help hooking it up...?

need help locating certain items if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!
Gotta 2016 platinum Ecoboost 3.5 V6 it’s hands down the nicest most expensive vehicle I’ve ever owned. Every single vehicle I’ve ever owned I paid cash and kept it at the 10k mark. First time I saw the 2015 models I knew I was in trouble 3years later after grinding and saving. I Finally hadhad enough to start looking. THIS. IS. A. LONG. TIME. COMING! Im still in shock I finally got my dream truck...I’m psyched YALL! Anyways my funds are of course now limited but don’t wanna sacrifice products that I put in my new truck so please any input on what you’ll think are the best products to add to the truck let me know. What’s your favorite addition that you’ve done to yours....?

1st)
Trying to find the actual usb model # needed to update sync3 (which truck has) but apparently I have to update usb to to have apple iOS screen

2nd)
Is there an aftermarket tow mirror kit that I can purchase that can easily be installed but also have the blis, mud light, blinkers, and camera for lane keeping technology
OR
who has the best aftermarket stick on blind spot tow mirrors that I could simply stick on the current regular mirrors. Looking for something that looks "professional" like they belong on the mirror

3rd) What’s best floor mats? Looking for something durable like weathertec or husky that’ll cover ever inch of my floor don’t care if the drivers side/passenger side doesn’t match the backseat mat, just looking for most coverage with dependability

4th) What’s the best tuner/chip available for this truck and are they even worth it? Looking for better acceleration 0to60 but also if able like to set for best mpg possible

5th) Has anyone figured out away to add LED lighting to the Panoramic roof? I found in the morning & at night the interior truck lighting is either way to bright or way to dark for me to work outta. I think it’s actually possible to add the thin rope led lighting to the panoramic moonroof when it’s open, planning to attempt installing something myself with a dimmer but obviously just want it to look professional. Has anyone attempted this or know of a kit currently being sold?

Hope to hear back with y’alls insight. Your time would greatly be appreciated!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just bought 2016, need help hooking it up...?