Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Husky floor mats

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 10:22 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Husky floor mats

Just bought a set of the Ford factory mats and they don't cover squat. Looking at the Husky mats and they have two different styles. Are the X Act contour rubber material? I am guessing their weatherbeaters are like the weathertech mats. Do not like the weathertech material.

Any Husky mat owners care to elaborate?
Old 06-13-2016, 10:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought a set of X-act contour mats last week, used them for the first time this weekend. I really like the fit and feel of them. They are a rubber mat.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:39 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have always purchashed the Weathertechs for all my vehicles. I went into our local truck customizing shop a few weeks ago and they didn't have the Weathertechs for a 16 crew cab. I looked at the x-act and decided to give them a try. I love them, I like the rubberized mate way more then the slick weathertechs. And they covor the entire floor just like the weathertechs. I would recommend to anyone to give them a try.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:45 AM

Received 84 Likes on 67 Posts

I had the Weathertechs on my 2011 and just hated that they would never stay in place. The edges were always sticking up and would catch the doors on the rear. The passenger side was always pushed up into the dash. I did the velcro deals on them and didn't help.
Went with Husky this time and wont ever do weather-techs again.
First they fit so much better. Actually laying flat and not interfering with the doors.
Second they stay in place, even when moving around and reaching back to get something they stay in place.

Very happy with them.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:47 AM
nad

Received 225 Likes on 145 Posts

My gf has the weather beaters and I have the x-acts, the weather beaters are softer than weather techs, but the x acts are way nicer! They're a heavier and softer rubber. The grooves on the front mats really hold a lot of crap and prevent it from getting all over the place. Get the ex-acts for sure.

The only issue I have with them is that the rear full piece mat is the same molded design as the cheaper weather beater. Only difference between the two is the material they're made out of. They do not have the same deep grooves that the front mats have.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:50 AM
Banned

Received 515 Likes on 451 Posts

I like my Husky X-acts... they have a rubber texture but it's not a slippery texture. It grips. Very nice, very good quality. I bought them because people said they were less slippery then the Weathertechs. So far I like them.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't go wrong with Husky.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:07 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I bought a set of X-act for my Ford and my dad bought a set for his Silverado. I have to say I am impressed so far. They don't slide around, because of the spikes, and my feet don't slide around on them because the mats are made out of the rubber material. I would buy them again.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:33 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You will love the Husky X! They are perfect...

I too have a set of Ford mats I'd like to get rid of! HA!
Old 06-13-2016, 11:37 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for all the replys. Seems Husky is the way to go.

Do they use the floor posts on the driver side?

Quick Reply: Husky floor mats