Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ForScan stock codes

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 08:42 PM

Received 54 Likes on 34 Posts

Default ForScan stock codes

So I had a bit of an issue. I thought I had backed up the modules to adjust the daytime running lights. Well I guess I didn’t . I would like to go back to the stock settings for the daytime running lights on a 2015 XLT with halogen lights. Does anyone know the stock numbers on it? Any help would be appreciated
Old 04-18-2019, 10:57 PM

Received 50 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by ewood39
So I had a bit of an issue. I thought I had backed up the modules to adjust the daytime running lights. Well I guess I didn’t . I would like to go back to the stock settings for the daytime running lights on a 2015 XLT with halogen lights. Does anyone know the stock numbers on it? Any help would be appreciated

You have to visit this webpage twice. First time sets a cookie to let you in. You will need to enter your VIN to it helps to have it handy.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
Old 04-18-2019, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Garnet
You have to visit this webpage twice. First time sets a cookie to let you in. You will need to enter your VIN to it helps to have it handy.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

appreciate it! You’re a lifesaver!
Old 04-19-2019, 10:03 AM

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts

I also recently lost my computer (it crashed) and i lost all of my Forscan files...... that said, when i enter my VIN it gives me 9 different PCM modules and quote a bunch of BCE modules ranging from 7A7 to 791.

my question here for example:
Enabling secure idle requires adjusting data in BCM 726-42-01. The as built site does not show me a "BCM" line, but it does show me a 726-42-01 under the BCE. Is this the correct line to reference for my as built?

Am i interpreting this correctly?
Old 04-19-2019, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by mattd17
I also recently lost my computer (it crashed) and i lost all of my Forscan files...... that said, when i enter my VIN it gives me 9 different PCM modules and quote a bunch of BCE modules ranging from 7A7 to 791.

my question here for example:
Enabling secure idle requires adjusting data in BCM 726-42-01. The as built site does not show me a "BCM" line, but it does show me a 726-42-01 under the BCE. Is this the correct line to reference for my as built?

Am i interpreting this correctly?

im wondering the same thing. I would say yes since it does look like it list all of the data for every module. Need someone with more experience to answer
Old 04-19-2019, 10:42 PM

Received 70 Likes on 38 Posts

I did a bunch of FORScan to my truck and also saved the as built before changing anything and also wrote down what the code was before I changed it. If you tell me what as built codes for whatever you changed you’re looking for I can give it to you. Either by what I wrote/saved for what I did or what the as built saved file reads.

Quick Reply: ForScan stock codes