Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flowmaster's Force II Cat-back Exhaust System for the 2015 Ford F-150 (Part #817727)

Old 09-01-2015, 11:41 AM
F150 Forum

Received 57 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Flowmaster's Force II Cat-back Exhaust System for the 2015 Ford F-150 (Part #817727)

Now Available!

Flowmaster Part # 817727

Flowmaster's Force II Cat-back Exhaust System for the 2015 Ford F-150 (Part #817727)-zqsq7w3.jpg

Flowmaster's Force II Cat-back exhaust system for the 2015 Ford F-150 (Part #817727) is perfect for the person looking for a moderate exterior sound level while maintaining a mild interior sound with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on 409S stainless steel system for the 2.7L, 3.5L EcoBoost V6, 3.5L TiVCT V6 and 5.0L V8 engines features 3.00" mandrel bent tubing that flows into a 70 Series muffler and then exits into a 3.00" tailpipe. The system is finished off with a 4.00" double-walled stainless steel tip. This system fits all cab and bed configurations except Standard Cab/ Short Bed models. The exhaust system is manufactured in the U.S.A and covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation. For additional application and product information, visit www.FlowmasterMufflers.com or contact our sales department at 707-544-4761.

Flowmaster's Force II Cat-back Exhaust System for the 2015 Ford F-150 (Part #817727)-uwjvgdh.jpg
Old 09-01-2015, 11:49 AM

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Any sound clips at idle and driving?
Old 09-01-2015, 03:46 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Contacted you guys thru this forum and by phone at your shop in Santa Rosa asking about video's of your exhausts for the 2.7, both times you answered that video's were currently being edited.... so, that was June now it's Sept?

Any reason that your not posting anything, people would buy if they could hear!
Old 09-01-2015, 08:09 PM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by TNHItter
Any sound clips at idle and driving?
Here you go!

Originally Posted by CalifCoast
Contacted you guys thru this forum and by phone at your shop in Santa Rosa asking about video's of your exhausts for the 2.7, both times you answered that video's were currently being edited.... so, that was June now it's Sept?

Any reason that your not posting anything, people would buy if they could hear!
We apologize for any delay. Sometimes things don't always line up as we'd like them to, but as soon as we have a video featuring a 2.7L F-150 we will post it on the forum.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:16 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Any in cab sound clips?
Old 09-01-2015, 09:41 PM

Received 75 Likes on 42 Posts

Any dyno sheets on this yet? I called about a month ago about the other two setups that you offer (the Outlaw and American Thunder models) and asked about dyno sheets, I was told "no we don't have them, but we think you should probably get about..." and that's when I stopped listening. I was confused by the lack of solid info on the actual performance gains with those systems. I figured that you would want to put that sort of information out there. Not only do our cat back system sound great, but here's the performance gains you get out of them...

Also, do you know if you'll be certifying these for the 2016's yet? If not, do you have an idea of when that will happen?
Old 09-02-2015, 08:02 PM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by jcsedrn2
Any in cab sound clips?
Unfortuantely, we don't have any at this time.

Originally Posted by QuickM3
Any dyno sheets on this yet? I called about a month ago about the other two setups that you offer (the Outlaw and American Thunder models) and asked about dyno sheets, I was told "no we don't have them, but we think you should probably get about..." and that's when I stopped listening. I was confused by the lack of solid info on the actual performance gains with those systems. I figured that you would want to put that sort of information out there. Not only do our cat back system sound great, but here's the performance gains you get out of them...
Also, do you know if you'll be certifying these for the 2016's yet? If not, do you have an idea of when that will happen?
We appreciate your feedback and contacted our R&D department this morning after reading your post. We should have the dyno sheets for this system and the Outlaw Cat-back system uploaded very soon along with 2016 fitment confirmation (a 2016 will be rolling through the shop any day now). The dyno results for Flowmaster's American Thunder Cat-back system as tested on a 2015 F-150 with the 3.5L EcoBoost engine are available on our website. When we receive the dyno sheet for the Force II system we will add it to this thread.
The following 2 users liked this post by FlowmasterMufflers:
jcsedrn2 (09-02-2015), QuickM3 (09-02-2015)
Old 09-03-2015, 10:01 AM

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Thanks for the short video.
I would also like to hear a in cab video if at all possible to see how this exhaust handles the annoying buzz/drone that the V6 typically gives off in an aftermarket cat back exhaust system especially with no resonator
Old 09-03-2015, 11:31 AM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by TNHItter
Thanks for the short video.
I would also like to hear a in cab video if at all possible to see how this exhaust handles the annoying buzz/drone that the V6 typically gives off in an aftermarket cat back exhaust system especially with no resonator
Thanks TNHItter. We'll pass on your request for an in-cab sound clip. The Flowmaster Force II Cat-back system features our 70 Series muffler. 70 Series mufflers utilize Flowmaster's Delta Flow technology and are a three-chamber design. This system does not include a resonator because the 70 Series muffler has a built-in resonance tuning chamber that minimizes interior sound levels and is ideal for towing applications or street driven vehicles looking for improved sound at mild to stock sound levels. When it comes to V6 engines, you will generally get more of the buzzy/drone sound the louder that you go with your system.
The following users liked this post:
TNHItter (09-06-2015)
Old 09-08-2015, 11:05 AM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

OK, I am new to truck mods: do you need to adjust your tune when you add on this exhaust mod, and is this a direct bolt on - no welding or such?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Flowmaster's Force II Cat-back Exhaust System for the 2015 Ford F-150 (Part #817727)