Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally ordered a truck...Rebates made it the right time!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 08:18 PM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Finally ordered a truck...Rebates made it the right time!

I ordered a 2019 XLT 302A Special Edition crew in Agate Black w/ 3.5 eco, 4x4 & max tow. The rebates here on XLT are crazy! The total rebates available are $12,250 if you buy off the lot or $11,750 if you special order. These rebates include $2,000 customer loyalty (Currently own a Ford) as well as $2,000 competitive vehicle rebate. I own a Ford and a Chevy, so I was able to take advantage of both. I was originally going to go Lariat, but at a cost of $8,000 more for a 501A, it was not worth it to me. One of the main reasons that I wanted a Lariat was to avoid the warped dash. I am hoping now that Ford has a fix for that, the new build trucks will no longer have the issue!
Old 03-13-2019, 08:26 PM

Received 531 Likes on 407 Posts

Exclamation

this must be a regional thing because those kind of rebates are not available here. 5,000 is the top rebate on an XLT here in TN.

Owner loyalty and conquest no where to be found.

When did you purchase?

Originally Posted by jserr68594
I ordered a 2019 XLT 302A Special Edition crew in Agate Black w/ 3.5 eco, 4x4 & max tow. The rebates here on XLT are crazy! The total rebates available are $12,250 if you buy off the lot or $11,750 if you special order. These rebates include $2,000 customer loyalty (Currently own a Ford) as well as $2,000 competitive vehicle rebate. I own a Ford and a Chevy, so I was able to take advantage of both. I was originally going to go Lariat, but at a cost of $8,000 more for a 501A, it was not worth it to me. One of the main reasons that I wanted a Lariat was to avoid the warped dash. I am hoping now that Ford has a fix for that, the new build trucks will no longer have the issue!
Old 03-13-2019, 08:27 PM

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

congratulations on your new truck.
The following users liked this post:
jserr68594 (03-13-2019)
Old 03-13-2019, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by gregsf150stx
this must be a regional thing because those kind of rebates are not available here. 5,000 is the top rebate on an XLT here in TN.

Owner loyalty and conquest no where to be found.

When did you purchase?

I placed my order today. The Ford website did not have all the rebates that I was eligible for listed even putting in my zip code.
Old 03-13-2019, 08:35 PM

Exclamation

I honestly do not believe that. Only way I would is to see an INCENTIVE SHEET via VIN # from the Smart Vincent System..... (or post your sales order)

Originally Posted by jserr68594
Old Grey Mule (03-16-2019)
Old 03-13-2019, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by gregsf150stx
I honestly do not believe that. Only way I would is to see an INCENTIVE SHEET via VIN # from the Smart Vincent System..... (or post your sales order)

I do not know why I am even humoring you on this (What reason would I have to lie?). But here is my sales order minus all personal info. Is this official enough for you?
Old 03-13-2019, 09:22 PM

Exclamation

You have to understand, we have folks on here all the time that come up with these outlandish deals "they supposedly got" that seem out of the ordinary.

So, for someone to receive over 12,000 in REBATES ALONE, sure its questionable, especially when no one else on here has mentioned these offers. (A combination of DEALER DISCOUNTS and REBATES lumped together on one line might be a little more within the norm)

But like i said, rebates are regional, and I sure wish I lived in your state, because I could have qualified for the same ones. if you don't mind me asking, what state do you live in?

I did manage to dig and find some similar rebates. One was a 2,000 loyalty rebate, but you had to be coming out of a Red Carpet lease (RCL).

I did find a GM/RAM Truck Conquest Rebate, but that expired on 2/28/19.

There is another one, but its VIN specific, not every vehicle qualifies.

No intentions of beating you up over this, but I guarantee, if something seems out of the norm on here, someone will question it.

Glad you were able to obtain such a deal!

$2000 - GM and RAM Truck Owners RETAIL Conquest Bonus Cash*On Approved Credit

DETAILS:
Ford Division is announcing "GM & RAM Truck Owners" Retail Conquest Bonus Cash, effective January 3,2019. - Customers that currently Own a 1995 or newer or Lease a General Motors Truck or Dodge Ram Truck will receive Conquest Cash towards the purchase of an eligible new vehicle. - Current lease customers are not required to terminate their lease. - Current lease customers are not required to terminate their lease. - Customer must have leased/owned the competitive vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new VIN. - Customers who terminated a competitive vehicle lease up to 30 days prior to the sales of the new VIN are eligible. - A competitive vehicle may be applied to one and only one new vehicle lease/purchase, even if two individuals are named on the title/lease. - Customer is NOT required to trade in their vehicle. - This offer can be "Transferable within household (same address), from Business to Business Owner and from Business Owner to Business." - Eligible consumers must provide a copy of the competitor vehicle's title, active finance or lease contract, or current finance or lease payment coupon. Any document must include sufficient detail to tie the customer to the prior competitive vehicle. Vehicle registration is NOT acceptable as it may not prove the lease status of competitive vehicle. Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash (30366). Offer available to current owners or lessees of competitive (non-Ford Motor Company) vehicles with valid proof of ownership. Trade-in not required. Residency restrictions apply. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 2/28/19. See dealer for complete details and qualifications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$2000 - Vin Specific Owner Loyalty Retail Customer Cash*On Approved Credit

DETAILS:
Owner Loyalty - Customers who currently OWN a 1995 or newer or LEASE a Ford or Mercury Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Truck up to F-550 ARE eligible for the Owner Loyalty incentive. - Customers who currently Own or Lease a Lincoln Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Duty Truck are NOT eligible for the Owner Loyalty incentive. - Customer must have Owned or Leased the Eligible Vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new VIN. - Customer does NOT have to be the original owner to be eligible for the incentive. - Customer does NOT have to trade in their eligible vehicle. VIN Specific Owner Loyalty Retail Customer Cash (37000). Proof of ownership of Customers who currently OWN a 1995 or newer or LEASE a Ford or Mercury Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Truck up to F-550 ARE eligible for the Owner Loyalty incentive. Trade-in not required. Residency restrictions apply. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 04/01/19. See dealer for complete details and qualifications.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:24 PM

Received 58 Likes on 40 Posts

lol, doubters. I did the same. My truck was $55k sticker, $4k dealer mark up. 302a in blue flame. I paid $36.9k OTD. Shop peeps, the XLTs hold amazing rebates, besides the lack of 4A i love my truck.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:28 PM

Exclamation

Regional rebates sure do vary. TN sucks for good rebates then. $5000 was the max on an XLT (almost same one OP purchased).

Typically here, the STX gets the most rebates, not an XLT.

In all, I got a little over 10K off mine, so I was happy with the deal.

Originally Posted by jmslf150
lol, doubters. I did the same. My truck was $55k sticker, $4k dealer mark up. 302a in blue flame. I paid $36.9k OTD. Shop peeps, the XLTs hold amazing rebates, besides the lack of 4A i love my truck.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:40 PM
F150 Forum

Received 129 Likes on 128 Posts

Congratulations on your new truck.
jserr68594 (03-14-2019)

Quick Reply: Finally ordered a truck...Rebates made it the right time!