Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Customer Cash Payment

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 10:27 PM

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Customer Cash Payment

I just picked up my 19 F150 on Sunday however we agreed to finish signing all paperwork until today so that I could hit my financing (0% for 2019's on the lot for 61 days, we were at 59).

Paperwork comes in today and I have a Customer Cash Payment Authorization Form, they want me to sign over customer cash to the dealership. From my understanding I was not allowed to combine Customer Cash with 0% financing from Ford? I checked the morning I went to the dealership and I did not have any Private offers.

Is my understanding correct here or did I miss something?
Old 04-11-2019, 12:33 AM

Received 355 Likes on 201 Posts

Are you talking about combining rebates with the 0% financing or PCO's?
Old 04-11-2019, 08:34 AM

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

I am saying that since I took the 0% financing for the 2019 F150s that have been on the lot for 61 days, I'm not eligible for any other rebates except Private Cash offers. I would not be eligible for bonus cash rebates or customer cash correct?
Old 04-11-2019, 08:52 AM

Received 5,989 Likes on 3,553 Posts

Originally Posted by Three B
I am saying that since I took the 0% financing for the 2019 F150s that have been on the lot for 61 days, I'm not eligible for any other rebates except Private Cash offers. I would not be eligible for bonus cash rebates or customer cash correct?
Your dealer will print a Smart Vincent report that shows all offers you are eligible for with that truck you are buying. If an offer's acceptance excludes other offers, it will be noted.

As part of any deal, a customer signs over to the dealer the offers, which the dealer subtracts from the price paid. In other words, if you have a $2,000 rebate, they have subtracted $2,000 from the price you are paying, so when Ford pays the $2,000 the dealer gets it.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:08 AM

Received 531 Likes on 407 Posts

FOR SURE, get a Smart Vincent Incentive Sheet!!!!!! Dealer might be trying to screw you!

The Incentive sheet will probably be broken down into several sections, as to whether you're financing/cash/etc. The sheet can be confusing because in some sections, you can get EITHER/OR, but not both.

My dealer and I had a $750 discrepancy. They ended up eating it. The sales manager didn't catch it (and neither did the finance guy).
Old 04-11-2019, 10:14 AM

Received 355 Likes on 201 Posts

Originally Posted by gregsf150stx
FOR SURE, get a Smart Vincent Incentive Sheet!!!!!! Dealer might be trying to screw you!

The Incentive sheet will probably be broken down into several sections, as to whether you're financing/cash/etc. The sheet can be confusing because in some sections, you can get EITHER/OR, but not both.

My dealer and I had a $750 discrepancy. They ended up eating it. The sales manager didn't catch it (and neither did the finance guy).
Confusing is right. Tough to make heads or tails out of what is applicable on the SV.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:21 AM

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by gregsf150stx

If they are the ones printing the vincent incentive sheet, how do they miss a discrepancy?

Also, can you just go into a dealer work with your salesman and requested a smart vincent report?
Old 04-11-2019, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Vengenz
If they are the ones printing the vincent incentive sheet, how do they miss a discrepancy?

Also, can you just go into a dealer work with your salesman and requested a smart vincent report?
Yes. I advocate this time after time.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:29 AM

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Ricktwuhk
Yes. I advocate this time after time.
Thank you. The last time I bought new was in 2014, the dealer wouldn't let me leave the dealership with the print out of the price breakdown they gave me before I purchased and wanted to think about it and look over the numbers at home. I'm assuming they didn't want me to go to another dealer and use it as leverage.

If I got a price breakdown of the purchase of the truck/vincent report, they should be able to let me take it, correct? I guess I could take a picture of it as well.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Vengenz
Thank you. The last time I bought new was in 2014, the dealer wouldn't let me leave the dealership with the print out of the price breakdown they gave me before I purchased and wanted to think about it and look over the numbers at home. I'm assuming they didn't want me to go to another dealer and use it as leverage.

If I got a price breakdown of the purchase of the truck/vincent report, they should be able to let me take it, correct? I guess I could take a picture of it as well.
Dealers are independent businesses. They could do whatever they want, as long as it's legal. I would have walked on that 2014 dealer.

Quick Reply: Customer Cash Payment