Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bluetooth doesn't resume playing after making a phone call (iPhone 6)

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 09:58 PM

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Bluetooth doesn't resume playing after making a phone call (iPhone 6)

Anyone else have this issue where the bluetooth doesn't resume playing after making a phone call? I have to go and press the play button to get it to resume. I have an iPhone 6.

Also, can the column where you select which device is playing music (satellite, bluetooth, FM/AM, etc) be customized to have your most commonly used choices at the top? I couldn't find where to configure it.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:23 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Don't know if it will help you, but in my '12 and now my '15 every once in a while my iPhone 6 would act kind of goofy, not playing after pause stuff like that, Bluetooth and/or USB. When it happens I restart the phone any it goes back to working like normal.
The following users liked this post:
gotstocks (03-04-2015)
Old 03-04-2015, 10:28 PM

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by jasonwy
Don't know if it will help you, but in my '12 and now my '15 every once in a while my iPhone 6 would act kind of goofy, not playing after pause stuff like that, Bluetooth and/or USB. When it happens I restart the phone any it goes back to working like normal.
Good suggestion. I thought the exact same thing and have already done that

I'll try it tomorrow and see if it helped!
Old 03-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Ford Customer Service

Received 315 Likes on 196 Posts

Originally Posted by gotstocks
Anyone else have this issue where the bluetooth doesn't resume playing after making a phone call? I have to go and press the play button to get it to resume. I have an iPhone 6.

Also, can the column where you select which device is playing music (satellite, bluetooth, FM/AM, etc) be customized to have your most commonly used choices at the top? I couldn't find where to configure it.
Hi gotstocks,

It sounds like you're referring to a MyFord Touch system (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Here are some great troubleshooting tips that may help: http://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-t...ord-touch.html When you get to tip #2, the website suggests resetting your phone (just like jasonwy recommended). Just hold the HOME and POWER buttons until the Apple logo appears since there isn't a removable battery.

Let me know how the testing goes.

Kim

Quick Reply: Bluetooth doesn't resume playing after making a phone call (iPhone 6)