Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best site for inventory searches?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2015, 07:44 AM

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Best site for inventory searches?

Trying to find a certain configuration and have been using cars.com. Doesn't show all the options on the trucks, unless you look at the photos. Is there a better site? Btw ford.com doesn't let you do a wide area search.

Thanks
Old 09-19-2015, 08:02 AM

Received 58 Likes on 42 Posts

I found mine on Auto Trader. It was one of the few sites that had a option to search for a sunroof. There aren't many XLT's with the twin panel moonroof, but I got one of them!
Old 09-19-2015, 08:23 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by alping45
I found mine on Auto Trader. It was one of the few sites that had a option to search for a sunroof. There aren't many XLT's with the twin panel moonroof, but I got one of them!
That's why I ordered, apparently the 157" wheelbase 302a package with a twin panel is unheard of. Got a better deal ordering vs a dealer trade.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:36 AM
F250>F150

Received 917 Likes on 483 Posts

Originally Posted by kevreh
Trying to find a certain configuration and have been using cars.com. Doesn't show all the options on the trucks, unless you look at the photos. Is there a better site? Btw ford.com doesn't let you do a wide area search.

Thanks
I was able to use ford.com for a fairly large area. You can use "search dealer inventory" then use the extended search area. I played around with a few different zip codes. I liked it because you could look at the actual window stickers. Once you find one you like, google the VIN and you'll find the dealership it's at.

There was also a little hack a while back where if you added to the web site address at the top of the page it would show the invoice, x plan, a plan, and MSRP pricing. Pretty neat.

Quick Reply: Best site for inventory searches?