Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

aftermarket bumper with ACC

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 11:15 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Question aftermarket bumper with ACC

This has come up before but I'm hoping one of the bumper companies has got around to fixing it?
Does anybody make a front bumper with a cutout for the ACC radar module? Doesn't seem like it would be that difficult.
I've seen the picture of the module mounted below the bumper,. A possibility , but i would worry about the module being exposed to damage.

Maybe they are all afraid of the liability if somebody messes up the installation and it causes an accident.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:22 PM

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

i havent seen a bumper have a cutout for the ACC. Probably your best bet would be to get a ACC Relocation Bracket like from ADD: http://www.addictivedesertdesigns.co...ol-AC15152503/

or you can make one if u didnt want the ADD one
Old 04-24-2017, 01:40 PM
F150 Forum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ACC Bumper

Originally Posted by dickross
This has come up before but I'm hoping one of the bumper companies has got around to fixing it?
Does anybody make a front bumper with a cutout for the ACC radar module? Doesn't seem like it would be that difficult.
I've seen the picture of the module mounted below the bumper,. A possibility , but i would worry about the module being exposed to damage.

Maybe they are all afraid of the liability if somebody messes up the installation and it causes an accident.

We've been doing them.

Tough Country bumper with Adaptive Cruise Control
Old 07-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Flaccid Member

Received 569 Likes on 358 Posts

I started a thread on relocating the radar module here.