Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

501a vs 500a and mirrors?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 11:35 AM

Received 180 Likes on 124 Posts

Default 501a vs 500a and mirrors?

I am looking at the options lists, it shows 501a has the following added, when you select it:
-Power-folding, power glass sideview mirrors with heat, with turn signal, memory, driver’s side auto-dimming feature, and high-intensity LED security approach lamps
-Body-color skull caps on exterior mirrors

Though if select 500a and scroll down to the mirror selection you see the following included:
Power-folding, Power Glass Sideview Mirrors with Heat, Turn Signal, Memory, Auto-Dimming Feature (Driver's Side), High-Intensity LED Security Approach Lamps.
Body-color Skull Caps

I checked the Canadian sight which still shows 2016 and it looks similar, are they listing the option that is already included in all Lariats, as if it was only in the 501a and 502a?
Old 10-09-2016, 03:22 PM

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by solarity
I am looking at the options lists, it shows 501a has the following added, when you select it:
-Power-folding, power glass sideview mirrors with heat, with turn signal, memory, driver’s side auto-dimming feature, and high-intensity LED security approach lamps
-Body-color skull caps on exterior mirrors

Though if select 500a and scroll down to the mirror selection you see the following included:
Power-folding, Power Glass Sideview Mirrors with Heat, Turn Signal, Memory, Auto-Dimming Feature (Driver's Side), High-Intensity LED Security Approach Lamps.
Body-color Skull Caps

I checked the Canadian sight which still shows 2016 and it looks similar, are they listing the option that is already included in all Lariats, as if it was only in the 501a and 502a?
501 comes with bliss as well.

Quick Reply: 501a vs 500a and mirrors?