2016 F150 Radio won't turn OFF? - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Topic Sponsor
2015 - Present Ford F150 General discussion on the latest generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2016 F150 Radio won't turn OFF?

Old 06-14-2018, 07:26 PM

Default 2016 F150 Radio won't turn OFF?

I've got a 2016 F150, when I turn off the key, remove it and go to open my door, the radio is SUPPOSED to shut down. HOWEVER, sometimes I remove the key, open my door and the radio remains playing. I don't see the interlock switch on the door, is it somewhere in the handle now? Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how the heck did you fix it??? Help!!!
Old 06-14-2018, 08:04 PM

I haven't had this issue specifically, but mine has had its freak-outs. Most of the time, mine will not respond to a button push, sometimes it dials my phone and won't let me hang up, etc. I have had this thing fixed so many times, I have lost count. I'm tired of the excuses. I'm glad mine is the lesser version of SYNC. If it was me, I would pull the battery cable, let it reset, try it again.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefD For This Useful Post:
KSU_KEV (06-18-2018)
Old 06-19-2018, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by ChiefD View Post
I haven't had this issue specifically, but mine has had its freak-outs. Most of the time, mine will not respond to a button push, sometimes it dials my phone and won't let me hang up, etc. I have had this thing fixed so many times, I have lost count. I'm tired of the excuses. I'm glad mine is the lesser version of SYNC. If it was me, I would pull the battery cable, let it reset, try it again.
I too will have the problem when my phone will connect on its own and not hang up.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2016 F150 Radio won't turn OFF?

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: