Topic Sponsor
Other Vehicles Have another make/model vehicle to sell? List it here. The same rules apply in here as they do in the rest of the classified section though. NO PARTS, ONLY VEHICLES.

2007 Suzuki GSXR600, Metro ATL

Old 08-05-2013, 10:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2007 Suzuki GSXR600, Metro ATL

Looking for some cash to pay off my truck, no trades. Cash only in person

2007 Suzuki GSXR600 black/blue. 11,500 miles. Im the only owner, bought it with 3 miles on it. Ive got title in hand. Bike has been garaged and well maintained since day 1. It has been dropped once, dropped in grass doing about 3 mph. There is a minor scuff on the left fairing but doesnt detract from the appearance. It also bent the left frame slider so I removed it. Right one is still installed. Bike has been lowered 2" from the dealer so itll make a great bike for shorter people. 2 Brothers Racing exhaust is loud but sounds great! I removed the mirrors and replaced them with just turn signals for a sleeker appearance but have the originals also. There are LED brake and turn signals wired in to the rear pegs. Windscreen has been painted black. Tires have 200 miles on them with great tread left. Mostly highway miles on these tires. Bike has never seen the track on a been wheelied. Comes with a matching black/blue Suzuki large helmet. Im asking $5,500 firm. Call or text 404-542-8498.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2007 Suzuki GSXR600, Metro ATL