Topic Sponsor
Other Vehicles Have another make/model vehicle to sell? List it here. The same rules apply in here as they do in the rest of the classified section though. NO PARTS, ONLY VEHICLES.

06 2500HD CCSB 4WD LBZ Duramax 59k miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 11:11 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 06 2500HD CCSB 4WD LBZ Duramax 59k miles

I am selling a 2006 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax. It is the LT trim, crew cab short box and 4WD. Cloth seats, Auto climate control. I am the second owner. The first owner used this on a large farm, but it didn't do much pulling. Mostly it was driving in and out of fields. I bought it in January with 50k miles on it. I have been using it part time while working for a buddy of mine. We service HUD homes, so there wasn't much towing there either. I towed a skid loader half a dozen times, other than that it was generator and air compressor in the bed with misc hand tools. This truck has not been overworked. Work is slow, and I just can't manage the payments anymore for a part time business.

This truck has had no problems and is the dependable and powerful LBZ. There is tons of life left in her.

I have Annual Training with the National Guard starting July 12th, I would really like to sell it before that so my wife doesn't have to mess with it. I'm only looking to get $28k.

Call with questions, I don't always have internet access. 309-781-2872

If this link doesn't work, I will fix it. This is my first shot at making a photobucket album that I can share.

http://s525.photobucket.com/user/bre...00HD%20Duramax

Last edited by bfever74; 07-03-2013 at 12:36 PM. Reason: fixing the link to Photobucket

Quick Reply: 06 2500HD CCSB 4WD LBZ Duramax 59k miles