Topic Sponsor
Engine / Drivetrain Talk 6 or 8 Cylinders? Come talk about it.

Harley Davidson Supercharged f150

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harley Davidson Supercharged f150

I have a 2002 F150 Super Charged Harley Davidson Supercrew, I heard you can change out the supercharger pulley to the lighting pulley rather easy for additional hp. Is it that simple and if so are there any performance packages out there that I can buy that come with everything I need?

Thanks
Phil
Old 05-05-2010, 10:08 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

yes you can do that. I have a lightning upper on my Harley (2.93) Which is 2 more pounds of boost. I have a moto-blue too thats fixen to go on, whenever I throw some rods in it. 18# of boost on a stock block won't last too long, I was pushing it with 15# (8# lower, lightning upper)on the stock block. Thats why I backed it off and put(4# lower, lightning upper)

Stock,

Harley 3.03 (6#)
Lightning 2.93 (8#)
moto blue or billit flow 2.76 (10#)

But personally I would leave the upper alone, the smaller you go on the upper the more belt slip you will get, and you will need different idlers and a different pulley bridge of some sort(I'll be going with a magnum powers) it gives you more belt wrap. change the lower eiser to change also.

I have a 4# (street) and an 8#(race) lower I can change out in less than 15 minutes. You just need to adjust for it in the tune(hand held)

I hope that makes some sense to you I tried to make it understandable... let me know if you have any other ????
Old 05-05-2010, 10:16 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Oh yeah Johnny lightning performance, lightning force performance, rpm outlet(SUX)leathal performance. that just a few off the top of the head.

I would join a lightning forum, you'll gain tons of knowledge. Read for the first few months before asking any ??? and you'll get more replies, cuz you'll be able to back up your ??? if they ask you things... just a hint

Quick Reply: Harley Davidson Supercharged f150