Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans (
-   1987 - 1996 F150 (
-   -   Torque Converter Handles (

wakonako 12-28-2008 12:13 AM

Torque Converter Handles
Anyone know what Torque Converter Handles (tool number: T81P-7902-C) and where I can get them from?

I'm going to remove my transmission tomorrow and the guidelines say that this is a specialist took to be used when removing the transmission.

turbojimmy 12-28-2008 08:09 AM

Looking at the 'tool', it looks like you could get away with long bolts. The 'tools' thread into the converter and provide 'handles' to allow you to remove and install the converter. I guess there's no clearance between the bellhousing and the converter. Seems to me like you could make a set with longer bolts and nuts used as stops.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2017