Topic Sponsor
1987 - 1996 F150 Still running strong! Talk about your 8th and 9th generation Ford F150 trucks.

Cool new user tagging feature

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 10:41 AM

Received 489 Likes on 436 Posts
Default Cool new user tagging feature

I was browsing in the other forums and noticed they have added user tagging as a feature, so I thought I would give it a try here. To use it just use the @ sign in front of the username and a dropdown box will appear for you to select - it is supposed to send you a notification you have been tagged.

Hey @clintm6 thanks for sending those LED resistors - haven't gotten around to installing them yet but I look forward to getting cruise control back. Those things are about 4 times bigger than I had pictured in my mind!

Hey @Steve83 you better get a bigger PM box brother because you are going to get tagged a lot
Old 11-07-2018, 10:54 AM

Received 324 Likes on 191 Posts

You are very welcome James!!

After I got mine installed I just let them hang down and didn't attach them to anything. Hasn't caused any issues.
The following users liked this post:
BLDTruth (11-07-2018)
Old 11-07-2018, 10:57 AM

Received 489 Likes on 436 Posts

Originally Posted by clintm6
You are very welcome James!!

After I got mine installed I just let them hang down and didn't attach them to anything. Hasn't caused any issues.
Supposedly they get REALLY hot so I am thinking of mounting them somewhere to the chassis to act as a heatsink.

Quick Reply: Cool new user tagging feature