- About T-man-He-man
- I'm a student at UT in Austin. I've worked on vehicles for about 10 years now and love everything about it.
- Working on all automobiles, riding quads, hunting, fishing,
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- Googling random ford upgrades
- My Truck
- F150 Texas Edition
- Power Everything
- 40 series Flowmaster with Dual Turndowns. Bulley Dog GT tuner. AEM Brute force CAI. Rear lowering kit. Customized Factory Rims. Blacked out badges. 2 sets of Fog Lights. painted bumpers. Painted/tinted headlights taillights and 3rd break light. Cowl hood. Painted diamond plate toolbox. Huge stereo system. PA system. Lots more...
FORD eating chevys and ****ing dodges...
Mopar = upsidedown and backwards