- About stufarmer
- Retired at 46 do to a Surgery that left my left arm all but useless. Disease called RSD. Extremely Painful/Controlling. But some of my mornings are tolerable and that's when I get to play. Married to the Best woman in the world (selfish) I know, lol. No children and have LOTS of Toys.
- Tampa Bay Area
- Jeeping, Boating, RV travel, playing poker, hanging around the house.
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- Refered by an employee at the Ford Dealer
- My Truck
- f150 S CREW LARIAT 2wd
- Everything exept Moonroof or Hids
- A few exterior stainless trim items, Bed Rug, Roll-n-Lock, Door Sill Guards, Rear Fender Liners, Weather Tech's, Tinted ft Windows to match.