SEMPER FI F-150 guy
- About SEMPER FI F-150 guy
- Originally from northwest NJ.
Graduated from an automotive trade school back in 95'.
Worked as an auto tech for a few years.
Then went in the Marine Corps. I was a helicopter mechanic on CH-53E helicopters. Was living in San Diego, CA stationed at MCAS Miramar.
Not long after, I started working on the railroad as a Lineman for Amtrak where I still work today in PA.
I'm married almost 14 years and we have 2 boys 9 and 6.
- Central, PA
- Working out and traveling when I can. Working on family and friends and my own vehicles as needed.
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- Looking for answers to repair questions.
- My Truck
- F150 XLT
- FX4 Package, Ext.cab, auto trans, BLK
- -Cold air intake w/K&N filter
-Exhaust Mod: IMCO Pro Series dual chamber muffler after cat. 2.5" SI/DO, mandrel pipes alluminized
-BFG 6 ply A/T KO's 265/70R17
-Bug shield and rain/wind gaurds
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|