I eat pork skins everyday
- About OkaloosaFX4
- Electrical Engineer, Ford truck enthusiast.
- Okaloosa County, Florida
- 19 years of inshore fishing on my 17' CC Seapro for sepcs and reds, 22 years of blues lead guitar
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- been readin' stuff on here for years...
- My Truck
- F150 FX4 Super Crew
- 3V 5.4L V8
- Purchased at 46K miles in 2009, currently at 90K miles. The truck came with 22" Chrome Cruisers, 305 Falkens.
Current set up:
325/65/18 Toyo Open Country ATs
18X9 XD Series Cranks
Rough Country 2.5" Level Kit
40-Series Flowmaster SIDO with chrome duals
4.56 Yukon gears on both diffs
SCT X3 programmer with custom tunes from Mike at 5star (87perf, 87econo, 93perf)
EBC 7000 Series front brake pads
EBC 6000 Series rear brake pads
EBC Slotted/Dimpled Sport Rotors each wheel
- 325/65/18 Toyo Open Country ATs * 18X9 XD Series Cranks * Rough Country 2.5" Level Kit * 40-Series Flowmaster SIDO with chrome duals * 4.56 Yukon gears on both diffs * SCT X3 programmer with custom tunes from Mike at 5star (87perf, 87econo, 93perf) * S&B CAI * EBC 6000/7000 brakes and rotors
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|