- About NorCal-09
- My 5th 4X4 truck (also 4 SUV's) and my 2nd F150; most recent previous vehicle F-250 V-10.
Navy veteran--Viet Nam era.
34 years as an LEO (officer/supervisor/manager) with a large agency in CA.
I love exploring remote areas of the desert in SoCal and northern Nevada. I have had many years of mountain/desert off-road experience in my personal vehicles, as well as on the job in my Agency 4X4 EOV's; many times under very adverse/intense weather conditions.
- After 20 + years in the foothills of the Sierras; I am now [back] in the south-end of Sunny SoCal!
- Camping, fishing, off-roading, cars/trucks, travel--visited China 12 times; and married there.
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- Google search
- My Truck
- F150 XLT 4x4 Screw
- '09 Screw, 4x4, Sterling Med/Stone cloth, 5.4, 3.55 LS, 36 gal, AT 275/18, TG step, Chrome package.
- I added a 2" leveling kit, made by Tuff Country and installed by Les Schwab Tire Co.
Had LineX applied to my bed.
Also put on a set of 285/75/18 Toyo Open Country A/T's. (35") Great snow and off-highway performance; and tame on the Freeway--Love them!!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|