- About McD's150
- Work on the railroad. Love the great outdoors. Spend most my time with my beautiful wife and 2 Boston Terriors.
- Lenexa, KS
- Working on the house and fixin up the truck.
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- My Truck
- Ford.. Duh
- F150 XLT
- 4.6 3V
- Well it's an XLT.. So not a lot.
- 6" BDS lift. Fox shox on rear. Moto Metal 20's. 37x12.50 Trail Grapplers. Painted to match fender flares. Magnaflow true dual exhaust. 20% tint all around. Rhino bed liner. 4.88 Yukon gears front and rear. SCT x3 tuner from 5 star. AFE cold air intake. Kenwood DNX6960 head unit. Focal 6.5" components in front doors. JL Audio stealth box under rear seat.
- 2010 Oxford White XLT 4.6 3V... 6" BDS.. Moto Metal 20x10 wrapped with Trail Grappler 37x12.50.. 5 Star tuned.. Magnaflow DI/DO exhaust.. AFE intake.. Removed 4x4 sticker and running boards.. 5% tint all around.. Rhino Bedliner.. Kenwood 6990 head unit, Focal door speakers, JL Audio stealth subwoofer under rear seat..
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|