- About KyleP
- I am a co-pilot for Virgin America Airlines and happy as a clam. After 16 years in this horrible business called aviation I FINALLY landed a job with a great company.
I'm just praying that my airline will stay in business with the current economy and fuel prices.
- Las Vegas
- Tinkering, sleeping, golfing & watching NASCAR (not necessarily in that order)
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- google search
- My Truck
- F150 Super Cab short bed, 4x4, 80K miles
- 5.4 Liter w/ auto trans
- No mods for me. I like them original.
- 2007 F-150 SuperCab short bed, 4x4, 5.4L, auto trans, 80K miles
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|