Hey, sorry. I don't get on this site much since I sold my truck. Unfortunately I don't have any pics or video of it closed. My thoughts on it are this...
- The OSB was a bad idea, it started to sag pretty fast. I live in PHX, which is really dry, and it still was sagging pretty quick.
- It's no where near waterproof. If I tried a little harder, I probably could have gotten the gaps to be a little smaller, but not much.
- The basic concept worked and would have been much better if I used higher quality components. Specifically the plywood, paint and hinges.
- To mount the angle iron, I used sheet metal screws directly into the bed rails. It worked and was strong, but that's a little hard to swallow. Maybe on an older truck I might do it again, but not on an otherwise-nice-looking and new truck.