- About Ironman35
- I grew up in Chehalis, WA and was learning to be an engineer. I am now living in Moscow, ID while I go to school for firefighting. I live in the fire station here and I love it. I have owned an f150 for about a year now and am learning a lot about maintenance and other accessories I can do to it.
- Chehalis, WA
- Sports, firefighting, football, basketball, fishing, cooking, video games, playing guitar, singing
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- google searches
- My Truck
- F150 XLT
- 5.0L 302
- Single Cab, Standard Bed, Tow Package, 4x4, Leather 40/20/40 seats
- Fog lights, cb radio, new stereo, rear truck speakers, new tough box, roll on bed liner, rebuilt engine, new rotors, new wheel bearings, new hubs, additional compass/clock/thermometer
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|