- About FX4Offroader
- Its pretty much just work and school for me. I am in Industrial Design and I own a lawn care business. If I'm not at work or school, I am spending money on my truck.
- wakeboarding, weightlifting, hunting, fishing
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- My Truck
- F-150 FX4
- Leather package, dual power seats, FX4 offroad package, and back-up sensors
- EBC drilled and slotted rotors, Yukon 4.56 gears, StreetGlow, RanchHand Grille Guard, 10K HID's, Line-x, Anzo Halo LED headlights, UWS toolbox, 15% tint, Bushwacker Fender Flares, Custom Nerf Bars. Airraid Cold air intake w/ poweraid throttle body spacer, Edge CS programer,Weathertech Floor Liners. 40/13.50 r18 Yokohama MT's, 6"Skyjacker suspension, 4" add-a-leaf w/ 1" block per side, 3" body and 3" leveling kit, and Fabtech Dual Steering Stabilizers. 12" total.
- 2004 FX4 Super Crew with a 6" Skyjacker Platinum Lift, 3" Body lift, 3" Leveling kit, 4" Add-A-Leafs, and 1" blocks...12 inches total! 40x13.50 r18 Yokohama Geolander MT+'s and just about every mod you can think of!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|