Ford Tough !!
- About drof 1
- Self employed / residential construction contractor including mold inspection & remediation. Over 35 years experience. Specializing in repairs & independant inspection to determine product failure or shoddy workmanship. It's never a dull day in the real world!!!
"20 years of doing something wrong, does not justify it being right"
- Wood working, my Harleys, Fly fishing, excerise, & women, oops I mean a woman, yeah that's it! hahah
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- google search for Ford 4.6 triton
- My Truck
- F150 XLT
- which one?
- 5.4 Triton
- 258,000 miles on her, still running strong!
- A nasty dent in the rear quarter of the bed. Busted taillight, (same side as the bed dent, so don;t look so bad) ;-)
Oh also added a brand new engine from Ford.