- About DangerDaner
- Automotive and Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Love my Fords, Love fixing stuff, Love Swinging my Mac's and Snap onns
- Automotive, building, customizing, modifying
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- My Truck
- F150 Sport
- Power everything!
- CAI, Cat-back Straight pipe 3" 2nd battery install, euro light tail lights, Delta tool box, 4 KC day lighters behind front grill (2 floods and 2 spots), Led front & rear lights, 2000 watt Planet Audio/Audio Bahn sound system install, Blue Led lit dash and cluster, Led's in every light, 2500 watt inverter installed in Delta Toolbox, Stang intake setup. Line-X bed liner and front/rear bumpers, Lareit Wood-grain dash and window switch panels, Cobra 40Channel CB radio and K-40 48" whips, Roof mounte
- If yer neck aint red then ya aint nuthin!
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member