- About Buellracer
- ICU RN
- College Station Tx
- My F150, motorcycles, motorsports in general
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- My Truck
- F150 Platinum 4x4
- 3.5L TT Ecoboost
- Loaded with every option and 3.55LS rear axle
- Plans for lots of mods, so far I have just a carriage works black billet grill over the intercooler hole, linex xtra in the bed (black), volant CAI, and a new cat and reflash from Ford, SCT tuner from 5startuning running 91 performance/tow
- 2011 F150 Platinum 4x4 with every option except max tow with a 3.55 LSD. Running 5star 93 perf for over 25,000 trouble free miles! Volant CAI with powercore filter, NGK plugs, RX can, Fox 2.0 coilovers and rear shocks at 2.5" lift with Nitto terra 305/55/r20's, linex xtra in the bed, and a carriage works black billet bumper insert.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Junior Member
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|