- About bayourunner
- Always was into my trucks, I was showing a 03' chevy in high school and a ford Mustang. There wasnt anything I wouldn't try to tackle on my own. I would actually give lessons on wiring lights inside and under cars in my dads shop. Audio and simple bolt ons were my thing. Well then comes a beautiful wife and kids soo all that kind of left my life. Glad to mention this year I bought myself a 13' ecoboost screw! And do I love it!!! I already started doinf mods and upgrades and having a awesome time
- outdoors, camping, hunting, fishing, firearms, knifes, detailing
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- surfing the web
- My Truck
- 4door f150 ecoboost
- twin turbo 3.5L
- too many to list
- Exhaust by stainlessworks. ... front bumper grill. Husky gearbox and floor mats. Torque app on s4. Peeled of dealer stickers. ..lol 20% tint with eye brawl. Sure im missing a few and more to come....
- Tuxedo Black 13' F-150 ecoboost screw☆AFE stage2 dry filter cold air intake☆AFE charge intercooler pipe☆Halo HID headlights☆SCT tuned with livewire ts☆170° thermostat☆Stainless Works exhaust☆limo tint by precision tint☆lower bumper grill☆Husky floor mats☆Husky Gear Box☆
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|