- About 1990-5.0-4x4
- I was in the army for 4 years in the infantry. while deployed i got to enjoy offroading to a new extreme with....i guess you could say obsticles. lol
as soon as i returned state side, i traded my ranger for a lifted f150 and went from there. what you see now is what i am currently driving. i love it!!
- Fort Wayne, in
- mudding, mountain biking, and my truck
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- there is an app for it on my ipod
- My Truck
- F150 XLT
- 4x4, 3.55 gears, ac, powers windows and doors....and so on
- so far, only an off road bumper and lights, and an msd coil. but many more to come, some hand fabbed :)
- 1993 f150 5.0 4x4 auto. f250 springs and spacers, 315/75/16 yoko-geo A/T's on steel rims. load leveling shocks. winch bumper with lights. sat radio. magnaflow hi-flow cat and flowmaster 50 series dual side outlet. electric fans.