Topic Sponsor
Electrical, Lights and Audio "How-To" articles pertaining to the Electrical System (including Lights and Audio) of an F150

Light issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 06:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Light issues

I bought a 95 f150 a few months ago. the reverse lights didn't work when I got the truck. I never bothered fixing them cause im lazy and HATE electrical. Anyways, a few days ago the turn signals and brake lights stopped working. (still have tail lights). im not into getting rear ended so I should probably fix this. I had a test light hooked up to the trailer connector to test if I had any signals there. I did. signals worked fine through a test light. so that led me to think that maybe the problem existed at the connectors at the back of the truck. those things are a *censored* to get off. I gave up and figured id post about this before I spent 5 hours trying to get them apart. am I on the right track? or is there a simpler problem I should look into first.

Fuses are all good. Front signals still work fine.

and any help with the reverse lights would be appreciated. Not as urgent as the other lights though
Old 01-18-2014, 11:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey, I just fixed my backup lights tonight. I am not sure if you had the same problem or not, but you could checkout my post.

Quick Reply: Light issues