Topic Sponsor

Need suggestions on lights...

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 01:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need suggestions on lights...

I have a 91 f150 and as all of you know the tail lights have one bulb with two elements...one element is lit when the tail lights are on and when you switch on the blinker or step on the brakes the second element lights up.

Well, I feel like nobody ever sees my blinker because there is not a drastic difference between having the tail lights on and having the blinker on. I am hoping that somebody can point me in the direction of some aftermarket tail lights that use an led bulb, bar or ring...or just makes the lights brighter and more noticeable.

I am just looking for something different and maybe a little more modern that has a more noticeable change between the tail lights and the blinkers/brakes. I would love to find a housing that has two different compartments...one for the tail lights and another for the blinkers/brakes.

Anyway, any advice would be great. If you have installed aftermarket housings I would love to hear whether you were happy with the change or not.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=70
. Not a tail light but an inexpensive option the three color one actually has amber leds for turn signals

Quick Reply: Need suggestions on lights...