Topic Sponsor

Horn-1996 Bronco II XL

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 07:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Horn-1996 Bronco II XL

I need a little help. I have spent hours searching the internet for what there appears to be no answers for- WHERE IS THE HORN IN A BRONCO II?! I have searched and searched and, NOTHING. Its like the horn doesn't exist. I can't find it and don't say honk it because I'd love to do that but, being a post command vehicle they have disconnected it, I am guessing for the sirens which were taken out. I just need a picture or two showing where it/they are as I just can not find them. I have heard it/they are near the headlights but, nothing is near my headlights in my engine compartment (aside from the battery). As additional information the location is not in my manual, nor any where else apparently, and the Bronco has the 5.8L V8 and it is VERY open in the engine compartment, as I sense most things that should be there are not, and I have AC and Heating, ALL other things work, aside from the horn(including that annoying door alarm), and all fuses are in the panel. Also I think they left the flashers in the lights as there are unexplained small black boxes in both the lower corners near the grill in each light.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:48 PM
We'd do it

Received 449 Likes on 402 Posts

A Bronco II is more like a Ranger. A Bronco is like an F150, and those horns are under the drivers side headlight.
The following users liked this post:
JustThatGuy (02-21-2013)
Old 03-10-2013, 12:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well Thanks but no thanks I appreciate the help, but I did end up finding the horn BEHIND the passenger light. It was covered in a mess of cut out wires from things before my ownership.

Quick Reply: Horn-1996 Bronco II XL