Topic Sponsor

Headlights and wiper motor. 94 f150 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlights and wiper motor. 94 f150 4x4

Hi I just recently purchased a 94 f150 and heres the problem. my brighs work but when I turn the **** for the headlights *crickets* nothing. my turn signals work and my brights r fine just my regular lights and I don't know if its the relay or what it would be also when I try to turn on my wipers u can hear a clicking under the dash on the passenger side but the wipers aren't engaging. im not very knowledgeable about wiring but I would rather fix the issue myself as apposed to paying out my butt for a shop to fix the issue as I only spent 1000 on the truck not really into putting more money in it than I spent in the first place. any help would be much appreciated
thanks.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:53 AM

Received 102 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by Redneck808
Hi I just recently purchased a 94 f150 and heres the problem. my brighs work but when I turn the **** for the headlights *crickets* nothing. my turn signals work and my brights r fine just my regular lights and I don't know if its the relay or what it would be also when I try to turn on my wipers u can hear a clicking under the dash on the passenger side but the wipers aren't engaging. im not very knowledgeable about wiring but I would rather fix the issue myself as apposed to paying out my butt for a shop to fix the issue as I only spent 1000 on the truck not really into putting more money in it than I spent in the first place. any help would be much appreciated
thanks.
You don't have to pull the **** out to turn the headlights on? I thought in our trucks turning it just controlled the dimmer?

Quick Reply: Headlights and wiper motor. 94 f150 4x4