Topic Sponsor

Why I'm here.

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 10:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Why I'm here.

When I first joined I had tried a couple of forums. I ran across the FTC forum and it just felt like home. I'm not one to post the same thing on several sites. I had been away from FTC for about six months due to a separation and divorce and just other things going on in life. Recently went back to FTC and one member told me it had got stale for some reason. I hated to hear that cause the people have been just awesome in help and such and they do feel like family. But when I need answers, I need them as quick as I can get them. I'm not leaving FTC, but I have been a quite member here since 2010 and I like the conversation and at age 55, I still like to learn. Attached is my 93 with 86,xxx miles. Original paint, 5.8, towing and handling package. It has the F-350 brake conversion, slotted and drilled frt rotors, 160 amp alt and as my new post in engine section, a new MSD distributor. I have a Champion 3 row aluminum radiator with a MK VIII elec. fan waiting to go in. I also have the turn signals to go behind the mirror glass from Shark racing. As a responsible member I have already made a couple of post on a couple of topics just trying to help. Please see my timing post in engine. That is about it. Look forward to more time here and take care. I keep getting upload error. I have never had that problem before. Any suggestions?
Old 11-02-2014, 01:46 AM

Hi,

Welcome back! I've been here for a year or so and not really been posting, but when I do I usually get a response pretty fast. The guys and girls of this forum are very friendly, and appreciative of our trucks. Sounds like you have pretty nice Truck aswell would be cool to see some pics when you get chance.
Anyways are you having upload error in photos? They have to be a certain size I can't remember exactly what but it tells you when you upload it. I think the size (of file) is a little small, as i am unable to upload my photos taken from my DSLR. So can only use my ****ty Camera pics. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Cheers
Epic
Old 08-22-2015, 04:58 PM

Thanks. Been trying to get on here for 2-3 months forgot pw etc and couldn't get forgot pw to work properly. I just remembered this evening I had saved an email with my username and managed to log back on. I like the answers I get from other members and being able to get help when I need it.

Quick Reply: Why I'm here.