Topic Sponsor

Great, cheap, aftermarket headlight lenses!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 11:13 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Great, cheap, aftermarket headlight lenses!

Bought these on eBay. 40 bucks for the pair and FREE SHIPPING! The set is made in Taiwan (what do you expect) and comes with nice bulbs. The quality seems just as good as the originals, and I highly recommend them!

Heres the link to eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/360741193008?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Old 11-17-2014, 04:20 PM
Formerly "the_breeze"

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Those do look good, and they offer an 18 month warranty too. I'll have to keep them in mind when I get to replacing crap up front.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:50 PM

Received 69 Likes on 64 Posts

I just replaced head lights, blinkers, grill, corner markers, headlight bezels, and taillights with new ones all for $175 shipped. But I know a guy haha. It freshens up the look of the truck a bit, just like your headlights did for your truck. looks good!
Old 11-18-2014, 09:21 PM
Formerly "the_breeze"

My corner lights and bottom amber lights are both great, my headlights could use replaced though. I wet sanded them and buffed them really good and the outside is flawless but the insides are kinda worn. My bezels are completely chrome less on the top and sides and my grille's chrome is about gone too. Where did you order all of your stuff and how was the quality?
Old 11-18-2014, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mista_Breeze
My corner lights and bottom amber lights are both great, my headlights could use replaced though. I wet sanded them and buffed them really good and the outside is flawless but the insides are kinda worn. My bezels are completely chrome less on the top and sides and my grille's chrome is about gone too. Where did you order all of your stuff and how was the quality?
I had a guy I know order it for me. He is a lawyer for an insurance company and can get the parts cheap. Im not sure what brand they are, But the quality is good. Sorry, I know that's not much help lol.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:51 PM
Formerly "the_breeze"

Originally Posted by Brandon587
I had a guy I know order it for me. He is a lawyer for an insurance company and can get the parts cheap. Im not sure what brand they are, But the quality is good. Sorry, I know that's not much help lol.
A buddy of mine kinda has a contact like that, not sure where he orders from but it may be similar. I'll ask him and if I get a name or any info I'll let everyone else in on it.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mista_Breeze
A buddy of mine kinda has a contact like that, not sure where he orders from but it may be similar. I'll ask him and if I get a name or any info I'll let everyone else in on it.
sounds good!

Quick Reply: Great, cheap, aftermarket headlight lenses!