Topic Sponsor

Custom cab mount

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 04:43 AM
Backyard mechanic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom cab mount

I'm curious as to wether or not the cab is different on a normal 09-14 F150 vs the raptor? I've searched Google and can't find anything on this topic. I'd assume they're the exact same cabs, but I don't entirely know. I'm curious because I'm thinking of doing a custom cab mount on a 93 f150.. Never heard of, I know but I think it'd be interesting to do. I can get a 2012 Raptor that was hit hard enough to split the frame for $3000 ( hit hard enough the engine was also no longer part of the raptor ) or I can get an 11 f150 That met a pole and was an insurance write off ( friends uncles drunk stupidity ) for just under a grand without the engine and trans. I intend to get a one piece raptor conversion for the front, and try to fit a set of Fiberglass raptor conversion bed sides from a ranger or newer f150. Thanks for any info! And if anyone asks why don't I just buy a new raptor or F150 here's my answer; I'm a full time college student that wants something never heard of for a cheaper price than a new truck.

Quick Reply: Custom cab mount