Topic Sponsor

Question about lift kit components

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about lift kit components

So I traded my mustang for the front 4x4 front running gear, swamper tires on rims, and a six inch lift kit. I have gotten the radius arms, front 4x4 stuff, springs, front shocks (which I'm probably just gonna replace with new ones including the back ones), and some brackets. One bracket looks like a radius arm back and the other two, I dunno. None of them look alike. If I try and post picture can anyone tell me where they go? I have a funny feeling I'm gonna have to go and buy new lift radius arm brackets but am not sure what everything is and where it goes or what else I need. And buddy has disappeared off the face of the earth along with the rest of the parts. Aka assuming I got screwed! Yay!

Thanks for any and all help

Old 04-02-2016, 08:56 PM

I should add that I think it's a pro comp suspension lift kit due to the color. But there is no name on it. Only one part number on one of the brackets. Couldn't find anything else.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:13 PM

Received 708 Likes on 671 Posts

Looks like you only got 1 radius arm bracket. The other 2 are pivot bushing brackets - for the inboard end of the traction beams.
The very top one would be for the left beam, mounts on the right front of the engine crossmember.

Last edited by Chris_1; 04-02-2016 at 09:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Chris_1
Looks like you only got 1 radius arm bracket. The other 2 are pivot bushing brackets - for the inboard end of the traction beams.
The very top one would be for the left beam, mounts on the right front of the engine crossmember.
Awesome! Thanks! Do you know if there is lift radius arm brackets available for sale where it's just the brackets? I might as well just go get them new if I can. Unless they are manufacturer specific.?.?

Quick Reply: Question about lift kit components