Topic Sponsor

Engine got no spark and no fuel

Old 07-09-2016, 08:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine got no spark and no fuel

Problem occurred instantly I drove truck for about 3 4 hours night before with absolutely no issues next morning I turn the key to the run position and hear a pop couldn't identify where ithe was no truck turn over doesn't fire can't hear pump run and can get a spark from the plugs I need help desperately this is my work truck truck is a 92 f150

Last edited by Brandon Hall; 07-09-2016 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-09-2016, 08:53 PM

Received 708 Likes on 671 Posts

Turn the key on, see if you're getting power TO the coil with a test light. Probably not.
This sounds like a blown fuse/circuit breaker or a bad ignition switch (white box on the bottom of the column) could be the issue.
The following users liked this post:
Brandon Hall (07-09-2016)
Old 07-09-2016, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris_1
Turn the key on, see if you're getting power TO the coil with a test light. Probably not.
This sounds like a blown fuse/circuit breaker or a bad ignition switch (white box on the bottom of the column) could be the issue.
I am getting power to ignition coil and checked all fuses they seem to be good...also fuel pump is getting no power heard a pop when I went to start truck up...have maybe been told my fuseable link is bad any thoughts on that

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Engine got no spark and no fuel